Monday, March 24, 2008

ROCK OF LOVE 2... THE GATHERING OF THE DOUCHEBAGS

I think my review of this episode is pretty much summed up in the title...
In this episode, Bret Michaels invites the ex-boyfriends of the ladies over.
WOW. Some major dorks and douchebags.
Not that I expected otherwise. I think I might have even been expecting worse.
But hang on..
The Biggest Douche Award goes to....
DAISY'S BOYFRIEND!
Oh my god I wanted to lunge at my TV, and fall into a magical vortex that would bring me to that moment so I could personally punch him in the face.
He was wearing a "I'm bald" Bandana under his hat, much like Bret, and his hat had a fucking "White Trash" patch on it.
WOW.
He's a real winner.
In fact, I think him and Daisy are perfect for eachother.
Actually, (Sorry for the Spoiler if you haven't seen it!) they seem to still be going out anyway. Classy.
Jessica puking and being a dumb drunk girl was pretty funny.
And then there's the return of Heather!
If you don't recall from last season, Heather is the big one who got the fake Bret tattoo on her neck.
My guess is, since she's going to be back for yet another episode- that they are going to do the same thing they did on Flavor of Love with New York.
I think he's going to ask her to compete with the remaining girls.
We'll see Sunday I guess! When the group heads to Vegas (again.) and hopefully goes to see another totally bitchin' Bret show.
And if we're really lucky they will bring back the slide shows from last season..
(Yup.. If you haven't seen it, Last season he showed the girls slideshows of himself on dates. yeeeeah.)
OH! and last but not least.. Meghan. I think everything was pretty funny about Meghan this episode.
She cried when she was drunk about how the boy Bret invited wouldn't date her.
Best of all- When Bret confronted her about it, she said "What? That wasn't me. She must have me confused with somebody else." .... awesome.
And then when she didn't get a clock she didn't leave for like 5 minutes.
Again- Awesome.

This has been another installment of Bad TV with Blownaparte.
Enjoy!
-JB

No comments: